Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Adding locales for a page created via admin

admin

Solved by Grant Holle View solution

Started by Grant Holle 8 years ago · 1 replies · 705 views
8 years ago

I have created a page using admin, but I can't create the other locales for that page without going to the filesystem and creating the .zh.md, etc manually. If I create them manually, I get that lovely drop down box to select the locale.

Is this possible to do without hitting the filesystem?

8 years ago Solution

On the page you want to save/duplicate as another language, the drop down for the save button has the options.

34%20AM|634x498

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 1 week ago
5 246 2 hours ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
5 460 4 hours ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 281 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 338 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 256 2 weeks ago