Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Add the JS of Matomo

Started by andre_ani 3 years ago · 2 replies · 533 views
3 years ago

Hello,

Is there a way to add JS matomo without use the plugin that have 3 years old) please ?

Thanks a lot,
Cordially,
Patrice

3 years ago

Hello I’m using the Matomo plugin without problem on my production web.
But of course you can add the JavaScript produced by your matomo admin in any preloaded script.
What theme are you using ?
.F

3 years ago

Thanks for your feedback on the plugin.
I haven't decided on a theme yet. But I guess they all work more or less the same.
I've searched the net, but haven't found anything specific about how to add a JS script to all the pages of a site in the header.
If you have any clues, thank you in advance ;-)
Cordially,
Patrice

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
5 452 38 minutes ago
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 238 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 279 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 338 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 254 2 weeks ago