Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Accounts Section Missing in v2.0.3?

admin

Started by Justin Young 3 months ago · 3 replies · 524 views
3 months ago

Fresh install of Grav v.2.0.3, but when I click on my profile </admin/accounts/users/admin>, it returns:

Error 404

Woops! Looks like this page doesn't exist.

Further, I don't see an accounts section in the admin panel.

Is there still a way to manage users via the GUI?

3 months ago

There is no "accounts" section in Admin2. There is a "Users" section though...

image.png

3 months ago

Thank you. I was actually asking about Admin v1.10.52.

I don't see a "Users" (or similar) section there.

3 months ago

Fresh install of Grav v.2.0.3

...

I was actually asking about Admin v1.10.52

  • If you downloaded Grav v2.0.3 + Admin, only Admin 2 is installed.
  • If you downloaded Grav v2.0.3 Core, you should install Admin 2 using bin/gpm install admin2
  • I can reproduce the issue when downloading Grav v2.0.3 Core and installing Admin (1) using bin/gpm install admin
    I don't think Admin (1) is foreward compatible with Grav 2.0
  • I think the Get Started section on the download page is misleading since it states bin/gpm install admin. I'll create an issue on the Grav repo.

Update: Issue on Grav repo: https://github.com/getgrav/grav/issues/4177

👍 1
last edited 06/29/26 by pamtbaau

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 235 5 days ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
4 440 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 278 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 337 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 251 2 weeks ago