Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Wrong redirect after submitting modular form

Started by Daniel 7 years ago · 0 replies · 648 views
7 years ago

Hello,
live demo: Live demo
If I don't fill in anything, I just click the button "Odeslat": everything is fine, you will receive a notification...
However, if I click the button "Odeslat" again, without any data. I'm redirected to a completely different form, from another page

Twig:
twig|259x500

last edited 11/14/19 by Daniel

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Forms & Blueprints · by Japhy, 2 hours ago
0 12 2 hours ago
Forms & Blueprints · by FrViPofm, 3 weeks ago
5 274 2 weeks ago
Forms & Blueprints · by Ton Haarmans, 6 years ago
13 2265 8 months ago
Forms & Blueprints · by Hugo Oliveira, 9 months ago
0 729 9 months ago
Forms & Blueprints · by Flachy Joe, 10 months ago
9 810 10 months ago