Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Wrap form on modular page in a div?

Started by Anna 8 years ago · 0 replies · 814 views
8 years ago

I have a form on a modular page. My theme has no form.html.twig template, and neither does the Quark theme. It seems that the templates in the form plugin folder are being used. However, I would like to simply wrap the whole section with the form and its headline in a div. How do I do that? Can I just copy one of the form templates from the plugin, change the path of the extend reference, and put the div in there? I'm unsure about how to do this, many thanks for your help!

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Forms & Blueprints · by Japhy, 3 hours ago
0 12 3 hours ago
Forms & Blueprints · by FrViPofm, 3 weeks ago
5 274 2 weeks ago
Forms & Blueprints · by Ton Haarmans, 6 years ago
13 2265 8 months ago
Forms & Blueprints · by Hugo Oliveira, 9 months ago
0 729 9 months ago
Forms & Blueprints · by Flachy Joe, 10 months ago
9 810 10 months ago