Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

"Thank you" page with summary

form

Started by Leuv 9 years ago · 1 replies · 879 views
9 years ago

Hello,

I use "Prime" theme. It has contact form without "Thank you" page. I created it. However, I would like to have "Thank you" page with summary of what someone wrote - like is "Deliver"or "SoraArticle" theme.

How can I do this?

9 years ago

One way is to set your "Thank You" page to run with the formdata.html.twig template, to do so, just rename your page markdown file as formdata.md

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Forms & Blueprints · by Japhy, 8 hours ago
0 26 8 hours ago
Forms & Blueprints · by FrViPofm, 3 weeks ago
5 275 3 weeks ago
Forms & Blueprints · by Ton Haarmans, 6 years ago
13 2266 8 months ago
Forms & Blueprints · by Hugo Oliveira, 9 months ago
0 731 9 months ago
Forms & Blueprints · by Flachy Joe, 10 months ago
9 811 10 months ago