Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Select in blueprint

Started by Stanislav 9 years ago · 1 replies · 1108 views
9 years ago

Type select in the blueprint no longer exists? I remember think it had the chance. Needed to add a list with choices in blueprints, now can't. And replace it seems not. Why? Sorry if this is a repeat, but the specific answer I never found.

9 years ago

I understand. In the documentation example with taxonomy and I thought selectize only needed for taxonomy. But this principle can be applied to everything.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Forms & Blueprints · by Japhy, 7 hours ago
0 19 7 hours ago
Forms & Blueprints · by FrViPofm, 3 weeks ago
5 275 3 weeks ago
Forms & Blueprints · by Ton Haarmans, 6 years ago
13 2265 8 months ago
Forms & Blueprints · by Hugo Oliveira, 9 months ago
0 729 9 months ago
Forms & Blueprints · by Flachy Joe, 10 months ago
9 811 10 months ago