I'm trying to override the blueprints(yaml) of modular contents, but it doesn't override. But in page contents, i was able to override the blueprints(yaml) easily.
Is there a way to do it? or I just missed something in the documentation? Thank you.
I'm trying to override the blueprints(yaml) of modular contents, but it doesn't override. But in page contents, i was able to override the blueprints(yaml) easily.
Is there a way to do it? or I just missed something in the documentation? Thank you.
Hi @dion, did you place the blueprint in a modular folder within the templates folder?
Hi @paulhibbitts,
Tried but still not working.
Thanks for your response.
Log in to reply.
| Topic | Participants | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 0 | 12 | 5 hours ago | ||
| 5 | 274 | 3 weeks ago | ||
| 13 | 2265 | 8 months ago | ||
| 0 | 729 | 9 months ago | ||
| 9 | 810 | 10 months ago |