Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Header content doesn't display media

theme

Started by Erick 7 years ago · 0 replies · 641 views
7 years ago

Hi there,

my final goal is to display some content in 2 columns of a modular. Both can be text, images, pdf, etc.

The idea I started with was to create a blueprint extending default.
I added another editor. It works perfectly until I try to display images (local or on Internet).
In my theme template I call the editor content {{ header.colonne2|markdown }}. The markdown works for text styles but my images are still not displayed.

Any idea how I could manage that?

Thanks in advance

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Forms & Blueprints · by Japhy, 7 hours ago
0 22 7 hours ago
Forms & Blueprints · by FrViPofm, 3 weeks ago
5 275 3 weeks ago
Forms & Blueprints · by Ton Haarmans, 6 years ago
13 2266 8 months ago
Forms & Blueprints · by Hugo Oliveira, 9 months ago
0 730 9 months ago
Forms & Blueprints · by Flachy Joe, 10 months ago
9 811 10 months ago