Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Form page *anchors* to the middle of the page

Solved by matteo View solution

Started by matteo 7 years ago · 2 replies · 602 views
7 years ago

Hi guys,

that's really really weird. I have this page published:

https://www.faunalia.eu/it/qgisday

as you can see, if you get on the page it begins from the middle of the page and not from the beginning. I didn't add anything weird (theme is the same used in other forms of the page). The only thing is that there is a little bit of text inside, but it shouldn't be a problem.

Someone has some ideas to fix this?

Cheers and thanks

Matteo

7 years ago

Is this still a problem? I'm not seeing this behaviour.

7 years ago Solution

I had to make a workaround and split the single form page in 2 sub pages. So the links points to the correct page.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Forms & Blueprints · by Japhy, 7 hours ago
0 22 7 hours ago
Forms & Blueprints · by FrViPofm, 3 weeks ago
5 275 3 weeks ago
Forms & Blueprints · by Ton Haarmans, 6 years ago
13 2266 8 months ago
Forms & Blueprints · by Hugo Oliveira, 9 months ago
0 730 9 months ago
Forms & Blueprints · by Flachy Joe, 10 months ago
9 811 10 months ago