Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Codemirror Customization

Started by Jan 8 years ago · 1 replies · 848 views
8 years ago

I wonder how I can setup which button will be shown in my editor. For example I would like to hide everything except of the "Link" button.
Is there a customizable simple mode maybe?

8 years ago

Not that I am aware of.

A local file search in the Admin Plugin revealed that the tool buttons are defined in /user/plugins/admin/themes/grav/app/form/fields/editor/buttons.js.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Forms & Blueprints · by Japhy, 5 hours ago
0 12 5 hours ago
Forms & Blueprints · by FrViPofm, 3 weeks ago
5 274 3 weeks ago
Forms & Blueprints · by Ton Haarmans, 6 years ago
13 2265 8 months ago
Forms & Blueprints · by Hugo Oliveira, 9 months ago
0 729 9 months ago
Forms & Blueprints · by Flachy Joe, 10 months ago
9 810 10 months ago